U.S. WWII Thompson M1928 New Made Display SMG with Stick Magazine
New Made Item: This is perhaps the most recognizable firearm of World War II, made famous by the Airborne Troops of the 101st and 82nd Airborne Divisions. This military model differs from the original commercial model in its 20 round magazine and its horizontal foregrip. Though heavy by today's standards, the weight helped control the .45 caliber bursts when operated on full automatic.
The bolt cocks and fires from an open position. This non-firing replica also has a solid wood stock and grip, metal alloy construction and a removable 20 round display stick magazine. The rear sight can be raised or lowered. So go ahead, operate the bolt, cock the weapon, change the magazine, and pull the trigger; the bolt flies home! Even the weight is accurate at over 9 pounds.
This is a HIGH QUALITY item and it is available at a fabulously reasonable price.
Length: 32.5" Weight: 8.75 lbs.
This product is not available for shipping in US state(s)
Connecticut, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Wisconsin
This product is not available for international shipping.
- This item is completely legal within the USA. International Military Antiques, Inc observes all Federal, State and Local laws. Everything for sale on ima-usa.com is completely legal to own, trade, transport and sell within the United States of America. Every display machinegun and machine gun parts set and gun sold by IMA, Inc is engineered to be inoperable according to guidelines provided by the US Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (BATF).
Muzzle of barrel has RED PLUG as required by US LAW. Not available for export or in some US locations. This is a replica display gun that can never be engineered to fire a live round therefore no license of any kind is required to purchase this item.
Imitation New Made Inert Gun Laws:-
CALIFORNIA and KANSAS:
Imitation Firearms, regardless of date, may only be shipped:
1. In conjunction with a frame or presentation box; or
2. Solely for export in interstate or foreign commerce; or
3. Solely for use in theatrical or re-enactment productions; or
4. For use in certified sporting events or competitions; or
5. For use in military or civil defense or ceremonial activities; or
6. For public display authorized by public or private schools:
CONNECTICUT, MASSACHUSETTS, WISCONSIN and MINNESOTA:
All replicas of antique firearms (pre-1898) are allowed. We will not ship replicas of modern firearms (post-1898) to these states.
NEW YORK STATE AND PUERTO RICO:
Replicas of antique firearms (pre-1898) are allowed. We will only ship replicas of modern firearms (post-1898) to theatrical, re-enactment, military, police or other government accounts.
Not eligible for payment with Paypal or Amazon