International Military Antiques, Inc now sells directly to Authorized Wholesalers!
What is an Authorized Wholesaler?
An authorized wholesaler is a business approved to purchase directly from us at wholesale pricing for the purpose of resale to consumers. Authorized wholesalers can be located inside or outside the United States.
Why become an authorized wholesaler?
- Purchase direct at competitive discount pricing.
- Access to many exclusive items.
- Use of blind drop ship program
What are the requirements to join?
- Must have an existing storefront, website or catalog.
- Must have a current state re-seller permit and/or Tax ID or International equivalent.
- Comply with all of our terms and conditions.
- Maintain outstanding customer service before, during and after a sale.
- Price current products competitively.
How do I apply?
- Download our Wholesale Dealer Application here.
- Download our Wholesale Terms and Conditions here.
- Want to read our Terms and Conditions? See them here.
- Complete and sign both the application and terms & conditions and email them email@example.com or fax to 908-903-0106.
- Include a copy of your FFL, business license and/or Tax ID or international equivalent.
- Include a signed SALES TAX EXEMPTION RESELLER form for the state to which we are shipping. Any application without this form will not qualify for the removal of sales tax.
- Include a photo of your storefront, website url, hard copy of your sales catalog, or other form of product advertising.
- Send all of the above to IMA then please allow 1-2 weeks for processing.
The Wholesale Application and all required documents must be completed, signed and returned to IMA in order for us to consider you for our Authorized Wholesaler Program.
Website account login credentials, which will enable you to view and place orders for discounted pricing through our website, will be provided only after account approval.
International Military Antiques, Inc.
1000 Valley Road
Gillette, NJ, 07933 USA