British WWII Lee-Enfield .303 SMLE New Made Display Rifle
New Made Item: The famous Rifle, Short, Magazine, Lee-Enfield, or SMLE (sometimes spoken as "Smelly", rather than S, M, L, E) was introduced on 1 January 1904. The Lee-Enfield bolt-action, magazine-fed, repeating rifle was the main firearm used by the military forces of the British Empire/Commonwealth during the first half of the 20th century. It was the British Army's standard rifle from its official adoption in 1895 until 1957. The Lee-Enfield used the .303 British cartridge and in Australia and New Zealand the rifle became known simply as the "303". The military forces of Canada, India, South Africa, and many others also used the Lee-Enfield Rifle.
This replica non-firing rifle features all metal and wood construction with a short magazine and working bolt action. It has a bayonet lug but will not accept bayonet without alteration. This is a new made replica from the ground up, and does not use any original parts. None of the parts are compatible with an original.
This product is not available for shipping in US state(s)
Connecticut, Massachusetts, Minnesota, New York, Wisconsin
This product is not available for international shipping.
- This item is completely legal within the USA. International Military Antiques, Inc observes all Federal, State and Local laws. Everything for sale on ima-usa.com is completely legal to own, trade, transport and sell within the United States of America. Every display machinegun and machine gun parts set and gun sold by IMA, Inc is engineered to be inoperable according to guidelines provided by the US Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (BATF).
Muzzle of barrel has RED PLUG as required by US LAW. Not available for export or in some US locations. This is a replica display gun that can never be engineered to fire a live round therefore no license of any kind is required to purchase this item.
Imitation New Made Inert Gun Laws:-
CALIFORNIA and KANSAS:
Imitation Firearms, regardless of date, may only be shipped:
1. In conjunction with a frame or presentation box; or
2. Solely for export in interstate or foreign commerce; or
3. Solely for use in theatrical or re-enactment productions; or
4. For use in certified sporting events or competitions; or
5. For use in military or civil defense or ceremonial activities; or
6. For public display authorized by public or private schools:
CONNECTICUT, MASSACHUSETTS, WISCONSIN and MINNESOTA:
All replicas of antique firearms (pre-1898) are allowed. We will not ship replicas of modern firearms (post-1898) to these states.
NEW YORK STATE AND PUERTO RICO:
Replicas of antique firearms (pre-1898) are allowed. We will only ship replicas of modern firearms (post-1898) to theatrical, re-enactment, military, police or other government accounts.
Not eligible for payment with Paypal or Amazon