U.S. 1911A1 .45cal New Made Non-Firing Display Pistol
New Made Item: All Steel construction with genuine hardwood walnut grips. This is the finest quality Replica Colt 1911 .45 cal ever made.
Every pistols has an individual serial number, and is made from over 30 precision-machined parts; it even disassembles like the original, and comes complete with Walnut Grip Panels in the Early Colt style Double Diamond Grip Pattern.
The Magazine ejects, the safety and the action work, and is even the same size and weight as the original.
Ideal for a collection, film production, or re-enactment at a very affordable price and it will look stunning in any of our many 1911 holsters!
This high quality 1911 does NOT fire blanks or any type of projectile and cannot chamber any rounds.
Overall Length: 8.5"
This product is not available for shipping in US state(s)
Connecticut, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Wisconsin
This product is not available for international shipping.
- This item is completely legal within the USA. International Military Antiques, Inc observes all Federal, State and Local laws. Everything for sale on ima-usa.com is completely legal to own, trade, transport and sell within the United States of America. Every display machinegun and machine gun parts set and gun sold by IMA, Inc is engineered to be inoperable according to guidelines provided by the US Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (BATF).
Muzzle of barrel has RED PLUG as required by US LAW. Not available for export or in some US locations. This is a replica display gun that can never be engineered to fire a live round therefore no license of any kind is required to purchase this item.
Imitation New Made Inert Gun Laws:-
CALIFORNIA and KANSAS:
Imitation Firearms, regardless of date, may only be shipped:
1. In conjunction with a frame or presentation box; or
2. Solely for export in interstate or foreign commerce; or
3. Solely for use in theatrical or re-enactment productions; or
4. For use in certified sporting events or competitions; or
5. For use in military or civil defense or ceremonial activities; or
6. For public display authorized by public or private schools:
CONNECTICUT, MASSACHUSETTS, WISCONSIN and MINNESOTA:
All replicas of antique firearms (pre-1898) are allowed. We will not ship replicas of modern firearms (post-1898) to these states.
NEW YORK STATE AND PUERTO RICO:
Replicas of antique firearms (pre-1898) are allowed. We will only ship replicas of modern firearms (post-1898) to theatrical, re-enactment, military, police or other government accounts.
- Not eligible for payment with Paypal or Amazon