Russian AK-47 Display Gun: Short Stock
New Made Item: This AK47 is an incredibly accurate non-firing replica constructed of metal and genuine wood. The weight and feel are true to the Russian Army issue while the quality of materials and attention to detail bring this AK47 to life. The functioning bolt handle even gives off a very satisfying 'clack' when pulled back and fired. There is no better choice for re-enactors and Soviet Army buffs than this AK47. Assembled without a butt stock for close combat urban landscape theaters of operation.
The Soviet Army made the AK-47 famous during the occupation of Afghanistan the early 1980’s. M.T. Kalashnikov entered the Red Army in Kiev 1938 where he attended tank mechanics school. In the army, he designed a device to count the number of shots fired by a tank as well as other useful tactical devices for tanks. After surviving fierce battles against the NSDAP's in 1941 as a tank commander, he found himself in hospital recovering from serious wounds and battle fatigue. At hospital he began to conceive ideas for a new machine gun that could provide high volume combined with lightweight firepower for soldiers in mechanized infantry. While on temporary medical duty, stationed at Matai, he took advantage of the workshop facilities to prototype this weapon. In 1944 his first prototype was adopted for further development and finally in 1949 the soviet army adopted the Automatic Kalashnikov design of 1947 as their standard rifle. As of 1990, more than 70 million Kalashnikov automatic rifles of various designs had been produced. M.T. Kalashnikov was a self-taught inventory.
This product is not available for shipping in US state(s)
Connecticut, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Wisconsin
This product is available for international shipping.
- This item is completely legal within the USA. International Military Antiques, Inc observes all Federal, State and Local laws. Everything for sale on ima-usa.com is completely legal to own, trade, transport and sell within the United States of America. Every display machinegun and machine gun parts set and gun sold by IMA, Inc is engineered to be inoperable according to guidelines provided by the US Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (BATF).
Muzzle of barrel has RED PLUG as required by US LAW. Not available for export or in some US locations. This is a replica display gun that can never be engineered to fire a live round therefore no license of any kind is required to purchase this item.
Imitation New Made Inert Gun Laws:-
CALIFORNIA and KANSAS:
Imitation Firearms, regardless of date, may only be shipped:
1. In conjunction with a frame or presentation box; or
2. Solely for export in interstate or foreign commerce; or
3. Solely for use in theatrical or re-enactment productions; or
4. For use in certified sporting events or competitions; or
5. For use in military or civil defense or ceremonial activities; or
6. For public display authorized by public or private schools:
CONNECTICUT, MASSACHUSETTS, WISCONSIN and MINNESOTA:
All replicas of antique firearms (pre-1898) are allowed. We will not ship replicas of modern firearms (post-1898) to these states.
NEW YORK STATE AND PUERTO RICO:
Replicas of antique firearms (pre-1898) are allowed. We will only ship replicas of modern firearms (post-1898) to theatrical, re-enactment, military, police or other government accounts.
- Not eligible for payment with Paypal or Amazon