Original WWII Imperial Japanese Army Officer Captain Full Dress Uniform Unissued in Box
Original Item: Only One Available. This is an incredible unissued never worn Imperial Japanese Army Complete Captain's Dress Uniform in its original wood transit box, many of the buttons on the tunic still are still wrapped in the original tissue paper covering! This is without a doubt among the finest WWII Imperial Japanese Dress Uniforms in any collection, it is offered in MINT New Old Stock condition. Amazing!
Included in the set are the following:
- A M1894 type full dress frock coat. The black wool, three-quarter length coat has a double-breasted front closure leading to a stand-up collar fastened by dual hooks and eyes. The 45mm tall collar is faced in red wool, against which is sewn a decorative, gold bullion border. Dual wool loops are sewn to each shoulder. Each of the seven, highly convex, 24mm diameter brass buttons to either side of the front closure have a five-lobed cherry blossom embossed to their obverses. 10 of the 14 buttons are still wrapped in original tissue paper covering. A vertical support loop for the sword is to the left hip, which is fastened at its top by a 15mm diameter version of the buttons seen to either side of the front closure. Three buttons identical 15mm buttons are sewn to each cuff all wrapped in tissue paper. Cuffs are complete with their grey wool faces and decorative gilt wire tress. A tail shirt vent rises from the base of the reverse, to either side of which are three buttons identical to those on either side of the front closure. To the tail skirt vent, to either side of it, along the edges of the sword support strap, and along either edge of the front closure, is decorative grey piping. The interior is fully lined in black cotton/silk, but for its sleeves, which are lined in white silk. A horizontal slash pocket to the right breast, and a vertical slash patch pocket to the left breast. The chest measures approximately 36". Nice tailors label. Complete with matching trousers. All offered in Mint Condition.
- Red and white striped silk service sash with bullion tassel ends still in original cardboard box. Mint Condition.
- Dress cap with four bands of gold braid trim indicating the rank of Captain. Features a patent leather visor and chinstrap. Complete black silk lining with red embroidered Japanese Kanji characters. Hat is contained in original cardboard box. Red and White feather plume in original cardboard transit tube contained in the original cardboard box is also included. Mint Condition.
- A pair of full dress shoulder boards, each of which are 150mm long, 80mm wide, and approximately 30mm thick. They are both comprised of dual interwoven cords in gold wire with a decorative, golden-colored convex alloy button to one end and three silver-colored alloy, five-pointed star affixed to their centers. This configuration indicated the rank of Captain. Original metal attachment slides are intact. Complete with original metal storage case and exterior cardboard box. Mint Condition.
- Leather officer belt with red felt lining, red stitching and brass buckle. Mint Condition, contained in custom wood box.
- White gloves. Mint Condition.
- Wood transit chest that measures approximately: 31" x 20" x 11"
This is an incredibly rare set offered in like new condition complete with wood transit chest.
- This product is available for international shipping.
- Eligible for all payments - Visa, Mastercard, Discover, AMEX, Paypal, Amazon & Sezzle