Original U.S. WWII USMC Iwo Jima Named P41 Utility Combat Uniform
Original Item: One-of-a-kind. Captain Eugene S. “Bud” Stowers, Jr. served in World War II with the United States Marine Corps Leading a platoon of Marines as a Combat Engineer in the battle for Iwo Jima. During the fighting, he received a battlefield promotion to company commander. Immediately following the war, he served in the occupational forces of Japan in Kyushu, Japan and in China in Tientsin, China. He was discharged from active duty in 1946 and retired from the Marine Corps reserve in 1958 with the rank of Captain.
This is wonderful U.S. WWII United States Marine Corps set named to Captain “E.S. Stowers, Jr.” is comprised of the following pieces:
• Size 40” WW2 USMC US Marine Corps P41 USMC Combat Uniform Field Utility Jacket in Olive Drab. It is named Captain “E.S. Stowers, Jr.” in black stencil across the back. This loose fitting sage green herringbone twill (HBT) cotton jacket features, original black brass “doughnut hole” USMC buttons, breast pocket and stenciled black USMC EGA insignia. Offered in very good condition.
• Size 32” WW2 USMC US Marine Corps P41 USMC Combat Uniform Field Utility pants in Olive Drab. These loose fitting sage green herringbone twill (HBT) cotton pants feature, original “doughnut hole” USMC buttons, hip pockets, two open rear pockets. Offered in very good condition.
• Original WWII U.S. “BOYT 1944” holster inscribed “E.S. Stowers, Jr. Capt. USMC” on reverse
• Original WWII U.S. M1936 web pistol belt.
• Original WWII water bottle with aluminum cap and “paratrooper” style cover named to Harry Stowers.
All in all a really nice genuine USMC WW2 uniform grouping that belonged to a member of the Iwo Jima invasion party, doesn’t get much better than that!
This product is available for international shipping.
Eligible for all payments - Visa, Mastercard, Discover, AMEX, Paypal, Amazon & Affirm