Original U.S. WWII USAAF Pilot Flight Uniform Set
Original Items: One-of-a-kind set. This entire set was purchased from one collection and was together on display. We liked the way it looked that we decided not to break it up into individual pieces and sell it as a complete WWII pilot uniform set. The set consists of the following items:
- Original U.S. WWII USAAF Type A-2 flight jacket is named to C.U. Culmer branded on the leather name tag on the left chest above a hand painted leather Air Transport Command insignia patch. The jacket is in very good condition with supple leather and in approximate size US 42. The original data label is gone but the liner, knit cuffs and knit waistband are all original.
- Original U.S. WWII USAAF Officer Crush Cap With Rear Chin Strap - Size 7 1/8
- Original U.S. WWII USAAF Pilot Type C-1 Emergency Sustenance Vest with accessories such as first aid kit, replica non-firing 1911 Pistol in period waterproof bag, bandages, signalling mirror and many other accessories.
- Original U.S. WWII USAAF type A-8B oxygen mask in very good condition.
- Original U.S. WWII USAAF Ray Ban type Aviator Sun Glasses with case which is also named to C.U. Culmer.
- Original U.S. WWII USAAF HS-38 Headset.
- Original U.S. WWII USAAF Pilot Parachute Harness (no chute).
A fantastic set of Army Air Forces pilot gear from World War Two!
- This product is available for international shipping.
- Eligible for all payments - Visa, Mastercard, Discover, AMEX, Paypal, Amazon & Sezzle