Original U.S. WWII USAAF Aviator Flight Set - AN6530 Green Goggles, A-14 Mask, AN-H-15 Helmet, ANB-H-1 Receivers
Original Items: Only One Set Available. Purchased from the family of a WW2 veteran, this amazing set, in wonderful condition is comprised of the following items-
- WWII Pilot Goggles, model AN6530 by THE CHAS. FISCHER SPRING CO. offered in good condition with green tint lenses. The rubber gasket has unfortunately completely separated from the frames, but it is still soft and supple.
- WWII USAAF Brown Summer weight flight helmet type AN-H-15 made by BATES SHOE CO. Size LARGE offered in good used condition. The chin strap is missing, and it definitely shows wear, but it has the name SHIRPSER written inside, so this is a helmet that definitely saw use in service.
- WWII USAAF ANB-H-1 Receiver Headphones by UTAH-CHICAGO in very good condition, installed into the helmet. We have no way to verify functionality, but they look to be in good shape.
- WWII USAAF Oxygen Mask Type A-14 manufactured by the Ohio Chemical & Mfg. Co offered unissued mint condition with original cardboard box.
An incredible excellent condition U.S. Army Air Force leather flying helmet set set that will not be encountered again! Ready to display!
The AN-H-15 helmet was introduced as the standard summer or light weight for the Army Air Force and Navy on April 23, 1943. It served as the replacement for the Type A-9 flying helmet. It was the first flying helmet designed under the joint Army/Navy procurement program. It is able to interface with the ANB-H-1 Receivers and standard Oxygen mask type A-14 when worn by the pilot. The helmet featured improved noise protection ear cups, making it easier for the pilot to hear the headphones.
- This product is available for international shipping.
- Eligible for all payments - Visa, Mastercard, Discover, AMEX, Paypal, Amazon & Sezzle