Original U.S. WWII U.S. Navy VB-75 Bomb Squadron Flight Uniform Grouping - Vee Bee Bombing Bees
Original Item: One-of-a-kind. Unites States Naval Bombing Squadron seventy five was established late in World War Two in the Pacific Theatre of Operations. They operated the Curtiss SB2C-4E Helldiver aircraft. Included in the set are the following pieces:
- WWII M-426A USN Navy pilot M-426A flying suit manufactured by The Dryback Corporation (size label is faded bu approximately a US 40). Stamped U.S.N on inner pocket lining. Features and ultra rare VB-75's Bee patch. This patch was in use before August 1945. Patch colors were as follows: white background outlined in forest green; the head, arms, body and antenna of the bee were royal blue and the wings were light blue with royal blue veins; the V on the bee was yellow, his eyeball was white, eyelid light blue, and pupil black; deep scarlet nose, dark gray mouth with an inner lining of deep scarlet; white teeth and deep scarlet drops of blood; the bee's gloves were white; its lower body had bands of green and yellow with a deep scarlet tip; dark gray telescope with white highlights and a white lens, forest green bomb with yellow fins and the rocket had yellow fins and nose while the body was forest green; the banner was royal blue with yellow lettering.
- Original WW2 United States Navy pilot Slote & Klein Summer Flying Helmet, Contract No. NXSA-36914. Complete with USN ANB-H-1A Headset. Size Large. Very Good Condition.
- Original WWII Pilot Goggles, model A-N 6530 offered in very good condition with clear glass lenses. Offered in excellent condition with elastic and rubber fittings intact and no lens cracks.
- Original U.S. WWII USAAF Mae West Pneumatic Life Vest by New York Rubber Corp. dated February 1944. Offered in very good condition and stamped USN.
- Original pair of WW2 Combat Service Shoe "roughouts" or "boondockers" with Biltrite soles in approximate size US 9.
- Reproduced period photo and Vintage matchbook cover from the USS Roosevelt where VB-75 was stationed after the war.
Overall a really nice USN WW2 pilot's flight uniform from a known Naval Bomb Squadron with rare WWII patch.
- This product is available for international shipping.
- Eligible for all payments - Visa, Mastercard, Discover, AMEX, Paypal, Amazon & Sezzle