Original U.S. WWII U. S. Navy First Aid Medical Corpsman Medical Kit with Bag
Original Items: Only One Available. This is a super rare COMPLETE kit featuring genuine WWII U. S. Navy First Aid Medical Corpsmans bag complete with all medical accessories as originally issued. The bag measures 12x9x4 inches, has metal strap tips and clasps. Crisp medical logo on the bag flap. Included inside the bag are the following NOS totally original WW2 accessories:
- Medical Officers Case by Superior Surgical MFG Co. INC Item No-9705 aka field surgical kit. The pouch measures 6 1/2" wide and open it is 8 1/2" long. It is complete containing a pair of scissors (maker marked), 2 pairs of surgical vessel clamps (maker marked), tweezers, two scalpels in metal case both marked Oneida. All components offered in NOS condition.
- Large Bandage Scissors (maker marked).
- 2 x U.S. Army Carlisle Model Small Battle Dressing Sterilized - Camouflaged in original cardboard boxes.
- Dressing, First Aid, Small Sterilized Dressing Type 1, Size 3, 4 x 7 Inches by Burson Knitting Co in original cardboard box.
- U.S. Army Carlisle Model Medium Battle Dressing Sterilized - Camouflaged in original cardboard box.
- 2 x Head Dressing Adjustable Medium by Handy Pad Supply Co in original cardboard box.
- One Plain Gauze, Bandage Compressed 2 inches x 6 yards by Johnson & Johnson Dated Nov 14, 1940 in original packaging.
- 2 x Bandage Gauze Compressed Sterilized - Camouflaged 2 inches x 6 yards by Marsales Co. in original cardboard box.
- 2 x Plain Gauze, Compressed 1 square yard by Johnson & Johnson in original packaging.
- One Triangular Bandage 40 inch Sterilized - Camouflaged by Handy Pad Supply Co in original cardboard box.
- One box of 4 Bandage Compresses 2 Inch Sterilized - Camouflaged by Handy Pad Supply Co in original cardboard box.
- 2 x Tourniquet Braided Line Spanish Windlass Type by Guyot Bros Co, Inc
- Foot Powder M.D. U.S.N by Jean Vivaudou Co. New York in original blue tin container.
Combat medics are among the most desirable of all WWII U.S. army groupings due to their selfless heroic service and scarcity due to the high number of casualties. This set is unique and stunning in what this soldier experienced both on the field of combat and in the concentration camps he saw towards to the close of World War Two.
This product is available for international shipping.
Eligible for all payments - Visa, Mastercard, Discover, AMEX, Paypal, Amazon & Affirm