Original U.S. WWII Thompson M1A1 SMG Parts Set with Original Barrel and Receiver Pieces
Original Item & New Made Barrel: Perhaps our very last M1A1 parts set. Original U.S. Thompson WW2 era M1A1 Parts set with an original issue barrel. Finish on the metal components is parkerized, and stock wood is in excellent condition.
- Complete Lower Frame Assembly with late-style selectors.
- Original 10.5 inch .45 ACP Barrel with mounted front sight. Bore condition very good.
- Original Walnut horizontal fore grip and steel grip mount bar
- Original Receiver front with barrel trunion, magazine well, and ejection port mounting hole.
- Original Complete Walnut butt stock assembly
- Original M1A1 Fixed Firing Pin Bolt Assembly with Bolt Handle
- Original Internal Components- spring, spring guide, buffer, ejector, frame latch
- Original Rear Receiver portion with Battle Sight still attached.
- Includes all components of the M1A1 SMG except for the center receiver portion and magazine.
Rear receiver portion bears the original issue markings:
CALIBER .45 M1A1
and on the opposite side:
BRIDGEPORT, CONNECTICUT , U.S.A.
Sets this good haven't been around in years, and we do not expect to have many more in the future. The M1A1 style bolt is more in demand than the M1 earlier floating firing pin, as the simplified design makes it more resilient. Perfect for building a display gun, or simply display as a parts set.
Due to the high value and nature of this parts sets it, must be sent using UPS/Fedex, and will require a signature upon delivery.
This product is not available for international shipping.
- This item is completely legal within the USA. International Military Antiques, Inc observes all Federal, State and Local laws. Everything for sale on ima-usa.com is completely legal to own, trade, transport and sell within the United States of America. Every display machinegun and machine gun parts set and gun sold by IMA, Inc is engineered to be inoperable according to guidelines provided by the US Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (BATF).
Due to the high value and nature of these parts sets, they must be sent using UPS, and will require a signature upon delivery.
Not eligible for payment with Paypal or Amazon