Original U.S. WWII Thompson M1A1 SMG Parts Set with Original Barrel and Partial Receiver - Serial 279654
Original Item: One of our very last M1A1 parts sets. Original U.S. Thompson WW2 era M1A1 Parts set with an original issue barrel. Finish on the metal components is phosphate/parkerized, and stock wood is in excellent condition. This set comes complete with about 60% of the original receiver, which was flame cut into three pieces. The middle portion is missing, but the front is still attached to the barrel, and goes back past the mag well. The rear section is about the last 4 inches, and still has the original battle sight attached.
This nice Set includes-
- Complete Lower Frame Assembly with later-style selectors, serial number 279654. Pistol grip is in good used condition, with a great color. Metal finish is a bit worn, definitely showing use.
- Original 10.5 inch .45 ACP Barrel. Bore condition is very good, with clear lands and grooves, though there is a bit light oxidation throughout. Sight is still mounted and barrel is still mounted in receiver front portion.
- Original Walnut horizontal fore grip and steel grip mount bar, still attached to receiver nose. Horizontal foregrip has signs that it had side sling swivel mounted, a popular modification in the UK.
- Original Receiver front, still attached to barrel and foregrip. Original Ejector is still in place.
- Original Complete Late M1A1 style Walnut butt stock assembly with reinforcement cross bolt.
- Original M1A1 Fixed Firing Pin Bolt Assembly with Bolt Handle
- Original Internal Components- spring, spring guide, buffer, ejector, frame latch .
- Includes all components of the M1 SMG except for the center receiver portion and magazine.
Sets like this haven't been around in years, and we do not expect to have many more in the future. Condition is good overall, though it does show service, with barrel showing some light corrosion. Parts are a mixture of Savage, Stevens, and Auto-ordnance marked parts, common for guns that saw long service.
As with most M1A1 sets on the market recently, this one appears to have possibly seen service in the U.K. during or after WWII. Perfect for building a display gun, or simply display as a parts set.
Due to the high value and nature of this parts sets it, must be sent using UPS/Fedex, and will require a signature upon delivery.
This product is not available for international shipping.
- This item is completely legal within the USA. International Military Antiques, Inc observes all Federal, State and Local laws. Everything for sale on ima-usa.com is completely legal to own, trade, transport and sell within the United States of America. Every display machinegun and machine gun parts set and gun sold by IMA, Inc is engineered to be inoperable according to guidelines provided by the US Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (BATF).
Due to the high value and nature of these parts sets, they must be sent using UPS, and will require a signature upon delivery.
Not eligible for payment with Paypal or Amazon