Original U.S. WWII Thompson M1A1 SMG Parts Set with Original Barrel and Magazine
Original Item: One of our very last M1A1 parts sets. Original U.S. Thompson WW2 era M1A1 Parts set with an original issue barrel. Finish on the metal components is phosphate/parkerized, and stock wood is in excellent condition. Comes complete with an aged reproduction sling and original magazine.
This nice Set includes-
- Complete Lower Frame Assembly with later-style selectors. Pistol grip is in good used condition, with a great color. Metal finish is very good, with a great color.
- Original 10.5 inch .45 ACP Barrel. Bore condition is near unissued, with sharp rifling and a bright finish. Sight is still mounted on the barrel.
- Original Walnut horizontal fore grip and steel grip mount bar with screw.
- Original Complete Late M1A1 style Walnut butt stock assembly with reinforcement cross bolt.
- Original M1A1 Fixed Firing Pin Bolt Assembly with Bolt Handle
- Original Internal Components- spring, spring guide, buffer, ejector, frame latch .
- Includes all components of the M1A1 SMG except for the demilled receiver
Sets like this haven't been around in years, and we do not expect to have many more in the future. Condition is good overall, though it does show service, with barrel showing some light corrosion. Parts are a mixture of Savage, Stevens, and Auto-ordnance marked parts, common for guns that saw long service.
As with most M1A1 sets on the market recently, this one appears to have possibly seen service in the U.K. during or after WWII. Perfect for building a display gun, or simply display as a parts set.
Due to the high value and nature of this parts sets it, must be sent using UPS/Fedex, and will require a signature upon delivery.
- This product is not available for international shipping.
- This item is completely legal within the USA. International Military Antiques, Inc observes all Federal, State and Local laws. Everything for sale on ima-usa.com is completely legal to own, trade, transport and sell within the United States of America. Every display machinegun and machine gun parts set and gun sold by IMA, Inc is engineered to be inoperable according to guidelines provided by the US Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (BATF).
Due to the high value and nature of these parts sets, they must be sent using UPS, and will require a signature upon delivery.
- Not eligible for payment with Paypal or Amazon