Original U.S. WWII Thompson M1 SMG Parts Set - Serial No. 640219
Original Parts Set & New Made Barrel: Only One Available. This is one of the last M1 Parts sets that we will likely every be able to offer, and it is definitely also one of the best that we have had in terms of condition. Original U.S. Thompson WW2 era M1 Parts Set together with Brand new .45 cal Barrel. This set includes all parts of the M1 Thompson, except for the demilled receiver.
- Complete Lower Frame Assembly, marked with serial number 640219. The S stamped between the pistol grip and butt stock indicates manufacture by the Savage firearms company. The bolster for the foreward buttstock screw is not machined from a separate piece of steel, indicating that this is an early production lower frame.
- New 10.5 inch .45 ACP Barrel, made from the original schematics.
- Walnut horizontal fore grip with sling swivel and steel grip mount bar with screw. This grip mount is the M1/M1A1 style, made from three pieces of steel.
- Complete Walnut butt stock assembly (bolted on), with butt plate and sling swivel.
- M1 Floating Firing Pin Bolt Assembly with Bolt Handle. Bright steel finish Savage manufacture. Early style without channels machined on the side and top.
- Internal/Small Components- spring, spring guide, buffer, ejector, frame latch
- Rear Battle Sight
- Front Sight (without pin)
This set is definitely in excellent condition, and is one of the best we have had. It may have been arsenal reconditioned, as the wood is in nearly new old stock condition, with a great oiled and aged walnut color. The selector switches are the later style Barrel with pin, but these may have been changed at arsenal.
The metal finish on all parts is also excellent, making this a great opportunity to own what is one of the last M1 Thompson kits that we will be able to offer.
- This product is not available for shipping in US state(s): Washington
This product is not available for international shipping.
- This item is completely legal within the USA. International Military Antiques, Inc observes all Federal, State and Local laws. Everything for sale on ima-usa.com is completely legal to own, trade, transport and sell within the United States of America. Every display machinegun and machine gun parts set and gun sold by IMA, Inc is engineered to be inoperable according to guidelines provided by the US Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (BATF).
Due to the high value and nature of these parts sets, they must be sent using UPS, and will require a signature upon delivery.
- Not eligible for payment with Paypal or Amazon