Original U.S. WWII Souvenir Ring Set - NSM Peru 1943, Philippines 1945 & Lightning Bolt Insignia
Original Item: Only One Available. Each ring is a U.S. Serviceman's souvenir from their time in World War Two. These were often made from coins, as they were relatively easy to turn into rings. Included in this set are the following rings:
- Plated Brass ring with an inlaid Red "Lightning Bolt" insignia, popular among both artillery and bombers. Approximately 18mm in diameter.
- Silver ring with an enamel NSM on the front, though it could also be "WSU". The sides are marked PERU and 1943. It is marked 900 on the inside, a common content mark for silver items. Approximately 20mm in diameter.
- Silver ring with a copper inlay on the front across the center. The ring is engraved with decorative figures, and the front reads 1945 over Philippines. Approximately 22mm in diameter.
Great WWII souvenirs with some nice research potential, ready to display!
- This product is available for international shipping.
- Eligible for all payments - Visa, Mastercard, Discover, AMEX, Paypal, Amazon & Sezzle