Original U.S. WWII Souvenir Ring Set - Naples Italy, Manila 1945 & U.S. Sixth Army
Original Item: Only One Set of Three Available. Each ring is a U.S. Serviceman's souvenir from their time in World War Two. These were often made from coins, as they were relatively easy to turn into rings. Included in this set are the following rings:
- Silver-plated brass ring with with NAPLES engraved on the central face under a drawing of Mt. Vesuvius. Approximately 19mm in diameter.
- Silver ring with 1945 / MANILLA engraved across the main face of the ring over a rising sun. On the band next to the main face there are some floral engravings. Approximately 20mm in diameter.
- Silver ring with an inlaid enamel insignia on the front: the six pointed red star around A on a green field, the symbol of the United States Sixth Army. It was raised under code name "Alamo Force" to help capture the Japanese base at Rabaul, New Britain as part of "Operation Cartwheel". After that was completed it fought in other locations in the pacific theater. Approximately 22mm in diameter, and is somewhat out of round.
Great WWII souvenirs from the Second World War, ready to display!
- This product is available for international shipping.
- Eligible for all payments - Visa, Mastercard, Discover, AMEX, Paypal, Amazon & Sezzle