Original U.S. WWII Souvenir Ring Set - Athens 1945, Manila & 32nd Infantry Division 121st F.A.
Original Item: Only One Set of Three Available. Each ring is a U.S. Serviceman's souvenir from their time in World War Two. These were often made from coins, as they were relatively easy to turn into rings. Included in this set are the following rings:
- Silver ring with a central bronze inlay with ATHENS / 1945 engraved across the top, with an engraving of the Parthenon building of the Acropolis on the bottom. There are additional foliage engravings to the sides of the bronze. Approximately 19mm in diameter.
- Silver ring with MANILA / PI engraved across the main face of the ring, with some buildings above. On the band next to the main face there are some floral engravings. Approximately 20mm in diameter.
- Silver ring with an Arrow with a line through it insignia on the front, for the U.S. 32nd Infantry Division. Above the arrow is 32ND DIV and below is 121 FA, for the 121st Field Artillery Battalion. There are engraved areas on the bands, which show some foliate designs, as well as LUZON and JAPAN. The unit saw extensive service in the Pacific Theater of WWII, after 1942 training in Australia. Approximately 20mm in diameter.
Great WWII souvenirs from the Second World War, ready to display!
- This product is available for international shipping.
- Eligible for all payments - Visa, Mastercard, Discover, AMEX, Paypal, Amazon & Sezzle