Original U.S. WWII Medical Officer's Case Field Surgical Kit Roll - Complete and dated 1944
Original Items: Only One Available. This is a nice complete genuine WWII U. S. Medical Officer's Case Field Surgical Kit Roll, in unissued condition. It comes complete with an original 1943/44 dated contents list still with the original and complete contents:
- Original unissued Medical Officer's Field Surgical kit roll Case, marked: MEDICAL OFFICERS CASE between the two snaps that hold it closed. The inside has slots for the various tools, complete with ink stamped outlines to aid in packing. It is also maker marked: SUPERIOR SURGICAL / MFG CO. INC. / ITEM-NO-97051.
- Stainless Steel Case for two Knives/Scalpels (Maker Marked)
- Stainless Steel Bistoury (Surgical Knife) with Sharp Straight 1 5/16" Blade (maker Marked).
- Stainless Steel Operating Knife (Maker Marked)
- Stainless Steel Abbey Hemostatic Forceps (maker marked)
- Chrome-plated Tissue Spring Forceps (marked CHROME U.S.A.)
- Chrome-plated Scissors by JOY, dated 1945.
- Stainless Steel thin bandage scissors (Maker Marked)
- 2 x sets of Braided Silk Sutures in original packaging.
- 3 x sets of Surgeons needles in original packaging.
This kit contains everything to assist a medical officer in performing minor field surgery before a wounded serviceman could be moved to a more stable location for more advanced medical care.
Combat medical material is among the most desirable of all WWII U.S. militaria, due to their selfless heroic service and scarcity due to the high number of casualties.
- This product is available for international shipping.
- Eligible for all payments - Visa, Mastercard, Discover, AMEX, Paypal, Amazon & Sezzle