Original U.S WWII Korean War USMC Grouping Attributed to Corporal Dominic A. Santarone
Original Items: One-of-a-kind set. USMC Post Exchange Clerk, Marine Air Base Squadron 33, Marine Air Group 33, 1st Marine Air Wing, uniform set named to Corporal Dominic Anothony Santarone. Cpl. Santarone served in the United States Marine Corps from August 31, 1943 to May 13, 1946. He then served in the United States Marine Corps again from December 16, 1953 to April 1, 1954, making him both a World War 2 and Korean War veteran!
Included in this wonderful grouping are the following items:
- Service Alphas uniform wool jacket, also referred to as the "pickle suit" in a size 38 regular. Correct EGA collar pins and USMC buttons, ribbon medal bars, corporal chevrons on each sleeve and service stripes on the lower portion of the sleeve. In the left breast pocket 2 shooting badges can be found, a sharpshooter badge and a US Marine Corps “ladder” style shooting badge for Hand Grenade, Auto Rifle and EX- Bayonet.
- Service Alphas wool trousers with D.A. Santarone stamped on the inside of the right front waist band. Other marking on the waist include:
PERFECT TROUSER CO
CONT. NO. 42290
NOV 16th, 1943
- WWII USMC Certificate of Satisfactory Service laminated wallet card
- Korean War USMC Certificate of Service wallet size card
- WWII USMC Honorable Discharge wallet size
- WWII “Domain of Neptunus Rex” wallet size car (December 24, 1944) (2 of them)
- Korean War “Domain of the Golden Dragon” wallet size card (April 28, 1954)
- Korean War “Domain of the Golden Dragon” wallet size card (July 28, 1954)
- Post War travel instructions and duties for civilian job
Documents are located in right breast pocket
Other Documents Included:
- Certificate of Good Conduct for WWII and Korea service
- WWII discharge documents (certified true copies)
- Muster roll copies
- USMC Christmas Day dinner menu dated 1953 for Quantico, Virginia
- Korea USMC 1st Marine Air Wing 179th Marine Corps Birthday celebration menu (November 10, 1954)
- Korea USMC MAG-33 Christmas day menu (December 25, 1954)
This grouping is incredible with how much information is already provided, making it a wonder grouping to research! This is a welcome addition to any USMC collection!
Collar to shoulder: 10”
Shoulder to sleeve: 24”
Shoulder to shoulder: 17.5”
Chest width: 17.5”
Waist width: 16.5”
Hip width: 21”
Front length: 31"
Pants Waist: 31"
Pants Inseam: 27.5"
- This product is available for international shipping.
- Eligible for all payments - Visa, Mastercard, Discover, AMEX, Paypal, Amazon & Sezzle