Original U.S. WWII & Korean War Era Zippo and Flip Lighter Lot - 4 Items
Original Items: Only One Lot of 4 Available. Next to headgear, items like Cigarette Lighters are some of the most personal items a Militaria collector can obtain. Not only are they personal items in their own right, but the details of them can serve as an identifier of the owner to whom the item belonged. An indicative item of one’s personality, these have become very sought after items on the collector’s market the last several years.
All lighters are currently not in working order, but appear to just need new flints and fuel. We cannot guarantee functionality. These are sold solely as collector’s items only!
The Lighters Are As Follows:
- WWII Era Trench Lighter by Dunhill Service: This is a lovely WWII “trench” lighter produced in the US by Dunhill. The lighter appears to be complete with much of the original brown paint retained.
- 1937-1950s Zippo Patent #2032695: This was an advertisement/promotional lighter for Helms Automobile Grille Guards.
- 1950-1957 Zippo Patent #2517191 382nd Military Police: The lighter was given to a soldier who was apart of Company A, 382nd Military Police for “Soldier of the Month”. There appears to have been some sort of insignia glued on the back side, but unfortunately it is missing.
- Korean War Era Sparks Zip-One Flip Top Lighter: The lighter appears to be a commercially produced item from Korea and sold as a souvenir item for soldiers on leave or returning home. The front features the American flag / Nato Flag / South Korean Flag above the text KOREA. On the main body of the lighter is the South Korean map with various locations marked. Much of the original paint has been retained.
All 4 lighters come ready to be serviced and displayed!
- This product is available for international shipping.
- Eligible for all payments - Visa, Mastercard, Discover, AMEX, Paypal, Amazon & Sezzle