Original U.S. WWII Army Air Forces Aviator Flight Helmet Set - AN6530 Goggles, A-14 Mask, AN-H-15 Helmet with Headphones
Original Items: Only One Set Available. Purchased from the family of a WW2 veteran, this amazing set, in wonderful condition is comprised of the following items-
- WWII Pilot Goggles, model A-N 6530 offered in very good condition with amber tint lenses. The foam has separated from the bottom of the left side frame, but could be easily glued back together. The chamois lining is in very good shape, and the elastic is still quite springy.
- WWII USAAF Summer flight helmet type AN-H-15 made by BATES SHOE COMPANY Inc Size EXTRA LARGE offered in very good condition. There is some wear to the ear cups and overall staining, with a chin strap in excellent condition. It has installed ANB-H-1 headphones with an intact plug.
- WWII USAAF Oxygen Mask Type A-14 manufactured by the Ohio Chemical Mfg. Co. offered in very good condition.
An incredible excellent condition U.S. Army Air Force leather flying helmet set set that will not be encountered again!
The AN-H-15 helmet was introduced as the standard summer or light weight for the Army Air Force and Navy on April 23, 1943. It served as the replacement for the Type A-9 flying helmet. It was the first flying helmet designed under the joint Army/Navy procurement program. It is able to interface with various different headphone receivers. The helmet featured improved noise protection ear cups, making it easier for the pilot to hear the headphones.
- This product is available for international shipping.
- Eligible for all payments - Visa, Mastercard, Discover, AMEX, Paypal, Amazon & Sezzle