Original U.S. WWI M1910 Field Gear Lot Featuring Rimless Eagle Snap M1903 Cartridge Belt
Original Items: Only One Grouping Available. This is a fantastic example of an iconic WWI Officer and NCO M1910 web gear lot, set up and ready for patrolling! The best feature of this setup is the M1910 cartridge belt that has rimless Eagle Snaps.
The Items In This Grouping:
- M1903 Cartridge Belt: A lovely example that features beautiful rimless eagle snap buttons. This is the original cartridge belt for the Springfield M1903 Rifle.
- M1916 Holster: The holster is in great shape, with only light staining, and retains its original russet leather color, having never had oil applied which would darken the leather. The leather is slightly stiff from age.
- M1911 Double Magazine Pouch: Appears to be named on the inside flap, no maker marks or years.
- M1910 First Aid Packet Pouch With Bandage: Free of damage with minor fading, marked with a manufacturer but the ink smudged making it difficult to read, but is dated 1917. The bandage is still in it’s original 1916 contract dated tin and was produced by Bauer & Black.
- M1910 Canteen Set With Canteen and Pouch: All three items are free of any extensive damage and are clearly marked.
A lovely set up ready for further research and display.
- This product is available for international shipping.
- Eligible for all payments - Visa, Mastercard, Discover, AMEX, Paypal, Amazon & Sezzle