Original U.S. WWI M-1912 Mounted Swivel Holster for 1911 .45 Automatic with M-1910 Pistol Belt, & WWI Magazine Pouch
Original Items: Only One Set Available. Incredible rig for the WW1 M-1911 .45 Caliber Automatic Pistol. The set includes an excellent example of a rare M-1912 Swivel Holster. This is a must have for the collector of U.S. M-1911 Pistols!
The set consists of the following:
- Original WWII issue M1912 Mounted Swivel Holster. The holster is in great shape, with only light staining, and retains its original russet leather color, having never had oil applied which would darken the leather. The leather is slightly stiff from age. The holster still has the original leather leg tie down strap contained within the body of the holster. We have not been able to find a legible maker mark or date, which appears to have been possibly obfuscated from wear to the reverse of the holster where the holster would ride on the hip when being worn on a belt.
- Original WWII issue M1910 Pistol Belt. The belt is marked on the finial: “Made By/Mills Woven Cartridge Belt Co./Worcester Mass. U.S.A.”. The Belt is in fantastic condition, with the webbing not exhibiting any signs of dry rot, tears, or unsightly damage. The brass hardware still retains most of its original blacking.
- Original WWI issue M1911 double magazine web pouch dated 1918: Free of damage and looks to have seen very little use in service. It is marked on the inside “L.C.C.& Co.1918”
This is a beautiful and iconic belt rig set up for Officers and NCOs alike! Comes more than ready to be displayed.
- This product is available for international shipping.
- Eligible for all payments - Visa, Mastercard, Discover, AMEX, Paypal, Amazon & Sezzle