Original U.S. WWI Field Gear Lot - 8 Items
Original Items: Only One Lot of 8 Available. This is a very nice set of both U.S. Army and U.S.M.C marked web equipment. This is wonderful for the individual new to collecting due to the variety of items featured in this lot. Whether you are a “salt dog” collector or are wanting to get started in the hobby, then this is a set for you!
The items featured in this lot:
- Cavalry Draw M1909 Holster and M1910 Pistol Belt: This is a lovely combination of items. The M1909 holster is meant to be worn on the right side for the cavalry draw method. Both items are in great serviceable condition.
- M1910 Pattern Puttees: This is an early khaki pair of canvas leggings that were common for use by both Army and Marine Corps officers.
- M1910 “Meat Can” Pouch: This detachable pouch is designed to hold the mess tin (aka "meat can") on the Army and Marine Corps Haversacks.
- USMC Left Side BAR Magazine Pouch: The belt features 3 double stack magazine pouches and was to be worn on the left side of the body, making it easier for tactical reloading and magazine swaps for right handed shooters.
- M1917 Cartridge Belt: The belt and pouches are in lovely condition and is still serviceable.
This is a wonderful opportunity to add genuine WWI USMC and US Army used field equipment. Comes ready to display!
- This product is available for international shipping.
- Eligible for all payments - Visa, Mastercard, Discover, AMEX, Paypal, Amazon & Sezzle