Original U.S. WWI 498th Aero Squadron Uniform Grouping
Original Items: Only One Set Available. This is a very high quality enlisted man’s uniform set which belonged to a member of the 498th Aero Squadron who was assigned to the Aviation Section, U.S. Signal Corps. The set is comprised of the following pieces:
- Original U.S. WWI - Excellent condition heavy wool four pocket tunic with cotton lining and 498th Aero Squadron insignia on left shoulder. Overall condition is excellent and it is approximately a size US 38.
- Original U.S. WWI Officer Peaked Visor Cap. We are not sure why an officer hat accompanies this EM uniform but it came from the family that way.
- Original WWI Musette bag with Aviation Section Propeller insignia and the initials E.C.M.
- Copy of the National Archives History of the 498th Aero Squadron document.
Overall a high quality excellent condition Aviation Section, U.S. Signal Corps uniform set from the 498th Aero Squadron.
- This product is available for international shipping.
- Eligible for all payments - Visa, Mastercard, Discover, AMEX, Paypal, Amazon & Sezzle