Original U.S. M20 A1 B1 3.5 Inch Super Bazooka M29A2 Inert Practice Rocket
Original Item: Only one available. Only One Available. Totally inert and demilitarized according to BATF guidelines with hollow body and inert fuse. This mortar round cannot be converted to an explosive devise and is not available for export.
This is a U.S. military M29A2 Inert Practice Round for the M20 A1 B1 3.5 Inch Super Bazooka offered in very good condition with original paint.
Facts of the Rocket Launcher, M20 "Super Bazooka"
- Large 3.5 in (90 mm) diameter warhead
- Could penetrate up to 11 inches (280 mm) of armor
- Extended range by about 150 m
- Originally a larger version of the M9A1, designated M20 in late 1944.
- Entered active service just before the start of the Korean War.
- Lightweight version with barrels made of cast aluminum, other components simplified
- Rocket Launcher, M20A1/A1B1 "Super Bazooka" was a product-improved variant with improved connector latch assembly, entering production in 1952.
Comes complete with original optical sight and original paint, though it has been repainted several times. Also included is an U.S. M20 Super Bazooka M29A2 Inert Practice Round. Light weight, it assembles to approximately 60 inches in overall length.
- This product is not available for international shipping.
- This item is completely legal within the USA. International Military Antiques, Inc observes all Federal, State and Local laws. Everything for sale on ima-usa.com is completely legal to own, trade, transport and sell within the United States of America. Every display machinegun and machine gun parts set and gun sold by IMA, Inc is engineered to be inoperable according to guidelines provided by the US Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (BATF).
- Not eligible for payment with Paypal or Amazon