Original Set of Three WWI European Bayonets with Scabbards - 2 German & 1 Belgian
Original Items: One set of Three Only. Here are three WW1 Bayonets, completely original from a vast collection I.M.A. has just just acquired. Rather than selling individually we are offering groups of three at popular prices for the individual to clean and research.
This offering consists of the following:-
- German M.1898 n/A GEW 98 quillback bayonet dated 1905 by W.K.C., complete in leather scabbard, showing some seam separation and leather belt frog. Regimentally marked on the cross guard. The bayonet has an 20 1/2" blade and an overall length of 26".
- Belgian Mauser M-1916 long T-back bladed bayonet with its original all steel scabbard. Looks like it will clean up to truly excellent. The bayonet has an 17 3/4" blade and an overall length of 22 1/2".
- German WW1 Ersatz Bayonet ( EB6: Ref; CARTER) shipped to TURKEY now having 9 3/4" Blade and overall length of 14 1/2", complete with Turkish Scabbard.
All needing cleaning and ready for more research. A great way to add to your collection, or maybe to help you start one!
- This product is available for international shipping.
- Eligible for all payments - Visa, Mastercard, Discover, AMEX, Paypal, Amazon & Sezzle