Original Set of Three German WWII Belt Buckles - Steel Luftwaffe, Aluminum HJ, & Early Brass & Nickle SA
Original Items: Only One Set of Three Available. This is a very nice set of three WWII Era German belt buckles (Koppelschloßen), offered in very good condition. All are the standard box pattern, in use since before the first world war. This lovely set consists of the following buckles:
- One German WWII Luftwaffe (Air Force) EM (enlisted man) or NCO (Non-Commissioned Officer) Steel Belt Buckle. It is embossed with the wartime Luftwaffe straight tail eagle on a pebbled central field, surrounded by a wreath. The buckle is of 1940 pattern, die stamped, steel construction, with a dark Luftwaffe blue grey painted finish, which is mostly worn away on the exterior, but retained inside. It still retains the leather tab on the back, though it is in delicate condition and almost detached. It is faintly marked with maker information of BRÜDER SCHNEIDER / 1940 / WIEN.
- One German WWII Era HJ Aluminum Belt Buckle. It is embossed with the HJ motto Blut und Ehre (Blood and Honor) over the National eagle perched on the HJ Diamond Emblem. The buckle is of standard early war pattern, with cast aluminum alloy construction. It shows only light wear, and is marked on the back with (RZM) M4 / 46, for maker Wilhelm Schroder & Co. of Lüdenscheid.
- One German Early WWII Era SA EM/NCO Brass Belt Buckle. It is embossed with the standard NSDAP Political eagle with downward sloping wings clutching an early pattern "Sunwheel" style hook cross. This example has the two piece buckle, with the a stamped brass single piece box with stamped slot, and a soldered on nickel eagle emblem. Condition is very good, with a lovely aged patina.
A very nice set of three WWII Era German Belt buckles, perfect for starting your collection!
- This product is available for international shipping.
- Not eligible for payment with Paypal or Amazon