Original Russian Maxim M1910 Fluted Display Machine Gun, Sokolov Mount and Accessories- Dated 1944
Original Item: Only One Available. One of our very last and best!
This superb original WWII issue Russian M-1910 Maxim was built to BATF approved specs using one of our all original WWII stunning parts sets assembled on our BATF approved steel dummy receiver incorporating most internal parts. Features of this set include in this set are-
• All original WWII issue MG parts.
• Newly made BATF approved side plate.
• 1944 dated top cover marked with the Soviet Star!
• 1926 dated fusse spring cover!
• Correct rear sight (earlier issue parts were often reused)
• Steel excellent condition Sokolov wheeled mount with piano shaped lock box.
• Sokolov steel mount shield.
• Steel Ammunition belt.
• Steel Ammunition box.
The PM M1910 (Пулемёт Максима на станке Соколова, Pulemyot Maxima na stanke Sokolova or "Maxim's machine gun model 1910 on Sokolov's mount") was a heavy machine gun used by the Russian Army during World War I and the Red Army during World War II. It was adopted in 1910 and was derived from Hiram Maxim's Maxim gun, chambered for the standard Russian 7.62x54mmR rifle cartridge. The M1910 was mounted on a wheeled mount (Sokolov) with a gun shield and was replaced in Soviet service by the SG-43 Goryunov, starting in 1943. In addition to the main infantry version, there were aircraft mounted (PV-1) and naval variants.
Again, this is perhaps the finest M1910 we have offered and certainly one the very last we have.
Note: belt only included where permitted.
- This product is not available for international shipping.
- This item is completely legal within the USA. International Military Antiques, Inc observes all Federal, State and Local laws. Everything for sale on ima-usa.com is completely legal to own, trade, transport and sell within the United States of America. Every display machine gun and machine gun parts set and gun sold by IMA, Inc is engineered to be inoperable according to guidelines provided by the US Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (BATF). Not available for export.
Belt included where permitted. High Capacity Magazine Laws & Restrictions Due to State & Federal law we do not ship magazines that exceed the following capacities to the following locations: California - 10 round maximum for all magazines. Hawaii - 10 round maximum for all handgun magazines. Maryland - 20 round maximum for all magazines. Massachusetts - over 10 rounds. New Jersey - 15 round maximum for semi-automatic firearms only. New York - 7 round limit.
- Not eligible for payment with Paypal or Amazon