Original Japanese WWII Officer Tropical Uniform Group with Katana and Full Size Mannequin
Original Item: Only One Available. This is an excellent museum quality WWII Imperial Japanese Officer Tropical Battle Uniform Grouping. The following items comprise this rare set:
-Original Japanese WWII officer’s tropical four pocket light wool tunic in very good condition with underarm button air vents and correct manufactures markings to the interior. This is not to be confused with the more common cotton tunic as this is far more rare.
- Original Japanese WWII officer’s tropical light wool breeches, ink manufacturer stamp to interior, all original, very good battle worn condition.
- Original Japanese WWII officer’s cap, very nicely lined inside in matching light wool as the uniform.
- Original Japanese WWII leather tall officers boots, original and in excellent condition.
- Original Japanese WWII rare officer wide sword belt comprised of canvas and leather with a heavy buckle.
- Original Japanese WWII marked and dated Japanese leather first aid kit box.
- Original Japanese WWII waist belt.
- Original Japanese WWII water bottle with carry strap.
- Original Japanese WWII leather map case with badge to front.
- Original Japanese WWII leather shoulder holster.
- Original Japanese WWII original officers Katana sword with ancient signed blade (this sword alone is valued at $3000).
- Full height Yank's custom mannequin that stands 5’6 tall.
A wonderful museum quality exhibit from the War in the Pacific. Japanese Complete matching original Japanese WWII officer uniforms are very hard to find. This would make an excellent addition to any museum or high end collection.
- This product is available for international shipping.
- Eligible for all payments - Visa, Mastercard, Discover, AMEX, Paypal, Amazon & Sezzle