Original Italy WWII Medal and Uniform Insignia Lot - 20 Items
Original Items: Only One Group of 20 Available. This is an exceptional grouping for the Italian militaria collectors out there. This is a lovely lot of 20 items ranging from medals, uniform insignias, pins and more! Perfect for both the seasoned collectors and new collectors alike!
The Items Featured In This Lot:
- (2) Sottotenente 2nd Lieutenant Shoulder Board: They are both in lovely condition with minor fraying and color loss to the bullion braids.
- Silver Bullion Carabinieri Police Cap Badge: Wonderful condition with minor color loss to the bullion.
- Italian Pioneer Cap Badge: Unissued condition without a unit number
- (6) Enamel Lapel Pins
- Unidentified NSF “Seahorse” Pin
- Collar Badge: Gray metal alloy badge featuring a Roman sword surrounded by a wreath with "Italia" written to the cross hilt. Two metal prongs/tangs are present to the reverse.
- (2) G.I.L. Cap Badges: In the 1920's and 1930's the fascist party promised youth, not only jobs and an education, but to be part of a movement that would purify a nation. The G.I.L. (Gioventu Italiana de Littorio") was formed in 1937 through recruitment done by MVSN members. The youth, through sports and pre-military drilling that were taught through elementary and middle schools, was used to perpetuate the ideology of the MVSN.
- (2) Miniature Medals: The medals both have ribbons and lovely details. 1936 Ethiopia Campaign and Military Valor medals
- Italian Red Cross Medal of Merit: The medal has a diameter of 34 millimeters and weighs about 16,67 grams. It was issued with a red case, with red fitted leatherette exterior (not included). The ribbon is white with narrow red, white, and green edges.
- Commemorative Medal for the Italo-Turkish War 1911-1912: The obverse shows the profile of King Vittorio Emanuele III. The reverse of the Turkey Medal bears the inscription “GUERRA ITALO-TURCA 1911-12”. The reverse of the Libya Medal bears the inscription, “LIBIA”. The medal can have the “1911-12” bar for the Turkish campaign, and a “1912” and/or “1913”, or “1912-13” bar for the Libyan campaign.
The ribbon consists of blue and red stripes.
All items come more than ready for further research and display!
- This product is available for international shipping.
- Eligible for all payments - Visa, Mastercard, Discover, AMEX, Paypal, Amazon & Sezzle