Original German WWII Wehrmacht and Police Medals and Uniform Large Insignia Lot - 28 Items
Original Items: Only One Lot of 28 Available. This is a wonderful lot of items which were more than likely brought home by American soldiers at the end WWII. They are in lovely condition and are perfect for the young collector who is looking to add a variety of medals and insignia to bolster their collections!
The Following Items Are Included:
- X6 Cockades and Wreaths: All items are in lovely condition but appear to have been forcibly removed from the caps they were on. Some have prongs missing or damaged.
- X2 Reichsfinanzverwaltung Reich Finance Shoulder Boards: The slip on shoulder boards features dual, outer edge, dark bottle green rayon Russian braid with evenly spaced, interwoven bright silver/aluminum flat-wire "V"s, encompassing four, inner, matte silver/aluminum Russian braids with evenly spaced, interwoven dark bottle green "V"s, with the Gothic letter cyphers, "RFV", indicating Reichsfinanzverwaltung, (National Finance Administration), mounted on a dark bottle green wool truppen farbe bases. Slightly miss-matched in color and mothing present.
- X5 Litzen Collar Tabs: Different branches and services, slightly faded and some fraying present.
- Luftwaffe Flight EM’s Shoulder Board (Unissued): Luftwaffe blue/gray wool construction, slip on shoulder straps with bright golden yellow wool waffenfarbe piping.
- X3 Polizei Visor Cap Eagles: Varying condition, some original color retained 1 of the eagles does not have an attachment method.
- Heer Tropical Pith Helmet Eagle Shield: The shield is in good condition but does have color loss.
- Soldatenbund Visor Eagle: The Registered Soldier’s League (Soldatenbund, created in 1936, it was incorporated into the NS-RKB in 1938. A fairly short lived organization.
- NSKOV Event Badge: The NSKOV, "National Sozialistische Kriegsopferversorung" (National Socialist War-disabled-support [Organization]), was formed in 1930 and institutionalized in 1933, as an associated society assisting NSDAP party members who had become disabled as a result of war injuries.
- X3 War Merit Cross 2nd Class (No Ribbon): There are 2 with swords and 1 without swords, all three do not have ribbons.
- German Miners Insignia
- DRKB Members Stickpin: Undamaged and has a straight pin.
- Oberschütze Rank Pip: Appears to have been cut from a uniform, but remains undamaged.
- Panzer Beret Cloth Cockade: We believe this to be for the black Panzer Beret. It is unissed and appears without damage.
- EM/NCO’s Sport Shirt Eagle: Minor age toning and fading present. It appears to have been cut out from the half moon shaped patch with was originally stitched onto.
All items are lovely and come more than ready for further research and display!
- This product is available for international shipping.
- Not eligible for payment with Paypal or Amazon