Original German WWII USGI Bring Back Grouping with Certificate - 9th Armored Division
Original Item: One-of-a-kind Grouping. 1st Lieutenant Richard A. Boyer was a member of the 131st Armored Ordnance Maintenance Battalion, 9th Armored Division and took part in the Battle of the Bulge as well as the occupation of Germany during and after World War Two. He passed away in 2006 as can be found in his obituary at this link. This box was acquired directly from his family and contains the original genuine WW2 German military contents with a Bring Back Certificate. The Certificate is signed by Boyer and identifies his battalion, rank, and the contents of the box which include "cap, uniform, shelter 1/2, flags" and is dated July 5, 1945. Included in the wood chest are the following items:
- Original German WWII Balkan Cross Tank Identification Flag in excellent condition that measures 78 inches by 38 inches. it is constructed of cotton, single sided and multi piece construction.
- Original German WWII Heer Artillery NCO Visor Cap in size 56 1/2. Overall condition is fair with some moth and wear from use.
- Original German WWII Luftwaffe Flight Officer tunic with stamps to interior offered in good condition with a few moth nips. Very nice Luftwaffe eagle breast patch. Size is approximately a 38 US.
- Original German WWII Shelter 1/2 in very good condition.
- Original 1945 dated Bring Back Certificate naming all the contents of the wood chest as well as Boyer. his rank, and battalion.
All in all a really nice bring back set collected from German just after the fall of the Third Reich and brought home as spoils of war.
- This product is available for international shipping.
- Not eligible for payment with Paypal or Amazon