Original German WWII Unissued HJ Belt Buckle Lot With 1st Pattern Black Wound Badge, Tinnie And Flak Insignia - 4 Items
Original Items: Only One Lot of 4 Available. This is a wonderful opportunity, especially for the new collectors out there wanting to add a beautiful assortment of items to their collection. Whether you are wanting to get into collecting or just add to already existing collections, you do not want to miss out on this lot.
The Pieces Included Are:
- Unissued HJ Belt Buckle with RZM Paper Tag (RZM M4/27): This is an excellent unissued WWII German HJ Belt Buckle (Koppelschloß), with a solid cast zinc Alloy Body. It is embossed with the HJ motto Blut und Ehre (Blood and Honor), around the HJ (jugend) diamond logo. The buckle is in great shape, with only oxidation and storage wear keeping it from being brand new. It even still has the original RZM marked paper tag! This indicates that it is a koppelschloß Nach Vorschrift der HJF (Belt Buckle According to the regulations of the HJF). The presence of the label indicates that this buckle was never installed on a belt. The buckle itself on the back with RZM and maker code M4 / 27 which indicates production by Overhoff & Cie, Lüdenscheid.
- 1st Pattern Black Wound Badge (1936-39): Die stamped, hollow backed, steel (magnetic) construction badge. The badge is in the form of a vertical oval, which is more circular then the 1939 pattern badge, with an embossed profile of a M16 pattern helmet with a canted swas to the center superimposed over crossed swords on a pebbled base all encompassed by an oval laurel leaf wreath. The reverse of the badge is a mirror image of the obverse. The reverse has a crimped, soldered hinge, a thin round vertical pin and a soldered catch all intact.
- WWI German “Tauglich” Recruitment Fit For Service Pin: The pin is in lovely condition with a soldered safety pin attachment on the back. The reverse is marked with GES. GESCH.
- Luftwaffe Flak Artillery Proficiency Patch: This example appears to have been cut from the sleeve of a uniform and still has the sleeve piece stitched behind the badge. The condition is excellent with minor moth nips and fading present.
A wonderful assortment of WWI and WWII German items that come more than ready for display.
- This product is available for international shipping.
- Not eligible for payment with Paypal or Amazon