Original German WWII Large USGI Bring Back Grouping With Flags - 30 Plus Items
Original Items: Only One Grouping Available. Now this is a fantastic, rather large bring-back grouping, all brought home by the same soldier after WWII! This grouping features over 30 genuine WWII German items.
The Items Featured In This Grouping:
- X2 Heer Army Cloth Insignia: Breast eagle and Cap Eagle, uncut.
- HJ Armband: 13” x 4” and in a well worn condition and stained.
- x2 3 ½” x 5” Mine Pennants: The pennants are slightly faded and stained
- x4 Shoulder Boards: 2 Medical Officer Boards and 2 Army Shoulder Boards
- Veterans Association Cap Badge
- Collar Tab
- Tinnie: RZM Marked M9/184
- NSKK Driver Cap Insignia: Cloth, unused
- SA Belt Buckle: Unmarked, small dent in center
- Visor Cap Cockade
- War Merit Cross 1st Class With Swords: Broken pin and catch
- Veteran Association Contribution Tinnie
- Sword/Dagger Portepee
- 1939 EK 2nd Class: Suspension ring broken and missing
- x8 Third Reich Coins
- x2 Postcards
- Propaganda Youth Booklet
- Reims “Capitulation Du Reich” Brass Wall hanger: Marked Depose on back.
- 37” x 30” Podium Banner: The banner is in good condition, unfortunately it was used as a backdrop for all the items in this grouping. The flag faded over the years and left shadowing of many of these items.
- 91”+ x 67”+ NSDAP Banner: This is a large banner of sorts. It appears to have been torn down from where it was flying and then had other flag material stitched to it. Good condition but does have tearing present.
This is an extremely attractive rather large grouping of items all brought home by the same American soldier after WWII.
Comes more than ready for further research and display!
- This product is available for international shipping.
- Not eligible for payment with Paypal or Amazon