Original German WWII German Medal - Insignia - Tinnie Lot - 11 Items
Original Items: Only One Lot of 9 Available. This is a wonderful opportunity, especially for the new collectors out there wanting to add a beautiful assortment of items to their collection. Whether you are wanting to get into collecting or just add to already existing collections, you do not want to miss out on this lot.
The Items Featured In This Lot:
- 1939 Iron Cross 2nd Class (EK2) With Ribbon: This is a lovely condition medal with signs of wear. The silvered edges have a beautiful patina to them with minor crazing and oxidation to the black painted center. The inner section is loose on the frame. A wonderful example!
- German War Merit Cross With Swords: The medal is in lovely condition with the correct ribbon attached. There is minor finish loss on the medal and minor fading and staining present on the ribbon.
- German WWII Numbered SA-Wehrmannschaft Sports Badge in Gold Grade by E. Schneider: Known in German as the sportabzeichen, these were awarded to members of the SA for athletic achievement during the annual sports festivals. These were all part of a larger SA-Wehrmannschaft program, intended to train members of the SA. The badge is numbered 910178.
- Kyffhäuserbund Visor Eagle: Lovely condition with minor paint loss.
- Reichspost Postal Office Cap Badge: Unused, marked RZM 1/58.
- 1939 German HJ Youth Festival Tinnie: The badge is in a lovely worn condition. Made by AB. Baumeister.
- First Kreistag in Diekirch Badge 1942: Die struck black zinc, 45x27 mm, machine crimped steel pin, marked M9/162 (Ziemer & Söhne, Oberstein a. d. N.), very hard to find this clean and detailed, light wear.
- RADwJ, “Reichsarbeitsdienst der weiblichen Jugend” (National-labor-service for female Youth): Brooch is the “Iron” grade and the pattern indicates the rank of Kameradschaftsälteste.
- Ein Volk Ein Reich Ein Fuhrer Tinnie: It is constructed out of a die stamped steel base that has been gold gilded. The obverse depicts the left side of AH’s bust and is surrounded by "Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Fuhrer" (One People, One Nation, One Leader). The reverse shows a hollow back and a horizontal steel pin. It measures 1 1/8 inches in diameter. Minor spotting throughout. Nice gold gilding and detail remain.
- Frauenschaft type 3 leader's membership badge: Lovely condition with all enamel and colors intact. Maker marked RZM M1/120 for Wilhelm Deumer of Lüdenscheid.
- German Veteran Kyffhäuserbund 25 Year Membership Pin: Lovely condition and marked 1 Ges. Gesch on the back.
A wonderful totally genuine grouping perfect for the German Medal and Insignia collector. Comes ready for research and display!
- This product is available for international shipping.
- Not eligible for payment with Paypal or Amazon