Original German WWII Field Medic First Aid Set in Leather Medic Bag
Original Item: Only One Available. This fantastic full set of first aid equipment nearly all bearing WW2 dates and contained in a classic excellent condition brown leather German WWII issue first aid leather large pattern medic case. The case features a carry handle on top, multiple compartments inside and an embossed K to the front. Included in the set are the following pieces-
- German WWII Medic red cross arm band, named on the interior to a U.S. soldier (bring back).
- Printed brown paper inventory list (in German) marked at the bottom edge P.W. Herrfurth, Berlin.
- Leather tourniquet belt.
- Three 5m x 7m Mullbinden in original brown paper packaging with paper labels and ink stamps each dated 13 September 1944.
- 10 Keimfreie Mullstreifen (10 germ-free gauze strips) in original blue paper packaging with paper labels and ink stamps dated 26 July 1944.
- Wehrmacht Verbandpäckchen in fabric packaging dated 1943 manufactured by Verbandstoffabrik Rauscher & Co., Wien
- Gray fabric used for bandages
- Waterproof waxed fabric
- Multiple Black Safety pins.
- Five unopened excellent condition Italian Army WWII first aid pack which were very popular with the Wehrmacht in period of 1943-1945. Stamped Pacchetto da medicazione individuale Mod. 1931 (Italian: individual first aid pack, model 1931). Marked R. Esercito Italiano. R. Esercito represents Regio Esercito; the Italian Royal Army, and that name was used only till 1943. Meaning these are absolutely pre-1943 manufacture.
- Salben Tin with four aluminum SALICYSALBE salve tubes with bakelite caps that even have small pieces of cork under the cap. Original salve is still inside. Marked in black lettering Wehrkreissanitätspark XVIII Würzburg. (18th district medical park, Würzburg).
- Salben Tin with four aluminum salve tubes with bakelite caps that even have small pieces of cork under the cap. Original salve is still inside. Two tubes are marked BORSALBE and two are marked ALKASALBE. Each is marked in black lettering Wehrkreissanitätspark XVIII Würzburg. (18th district medical park, Würzburg).
- Original box with paper label with two glass vials inside of SEPSO-TINKTUR (one broken) one still full of liquid! In 1927, Sepso was introduced by the Lingner-Werke, Dresden for external disinfection, initially under the name Metajodin (meaning iodine replica), from 1935 then as Sepso.
- Various gauze wraps and more!
This is an extremely rare and highly collectible set with a wonderful history offered in excellent unissued condition.
This product is available for international shipping.
Not eligible for payment with Paypal or Amazon