Original German & European WWII Bring Back Collection: Stick Pins, Tinnies, Insignia & Currency
Original Items: Only One Set Available. This is a very nice collection of mostly German collectible material, which was brought back from the European theater by a USGI after the war was concluded. It includes a variety of different items including stick pins, Tinnies, Sleeve Insignia, and even currency from various areas in Europe.
This lovely set includes:
- One German WWII Luftwaffe Air Raid Fire Protection Police > (Luftschutz-Feuerschutzpolizei) Embroidered Sleeve National Badge (Ärmel Hoheitsabzeichen) in PINK on a dark blue background. This example is marked on the top to Mürringen, a location in Belgium close to the German Border. During WWII this entire area was German occupied.
- One German WWII HJ Shield Pin in White and Green. The Green color was used to indicate a foreign born member of the HJ, so this was used with the organization as it operated in various occupied territories.
- One German WWII 1941 dated HJ Donation Pin in plastic.
- One German WWII Reichsarbeitsdienst (National Labor Service or RAD) Stick Pin.
- One German WWII Reichsluftschutzbund (National Air Raid Protection League or RLB) stick pin.
- One German WWII Nationalsozialistische Deutsche Arbeiterpartei, (National Socialist German Worker’s Party or NSDAP) stick pin.
- One German WWII HJ BeVo Machine Embroidered Sleeve Patch.
- One German WWII DJ & HJ Single Sig Rune BeVo Embroidered Sleeve Patch.
- One Vichy French WWII 1944 Dated 5 Franc Note.
- Four Pre-WWII Weimar German Notes of Various Denominations.
- Twenty-One Coins from France, Germany, Britain, China, and Various areas in Europe. Dates range from the 1920s to the 1940s.
A wonderful totally genuine grouping perfect for the WWII collector.
- This product is available for international shipping.
- Not eligible for payment with Paypal or Amazon