Original German WWI & WWII Stick Pin Insignia Lot with EK Necklace - 14 Items
Original Items: Only One Lot of 9 Available. The German armed forces and political organizations awarded a wide array of stick pins to their members, both during the interwar period and into WWII. In some cases, primarily for the military organizations, the stick pins were a small representation of a larger award. For example, a pilot's badge would be issued in a box with a stick pin. The large badge was used with a regular military uniform. The stick pin was generally used with civilian clothes at social functions, rallies and public events.
This grouping is mostly made up of stick pins from the WWI - Interwar Period, with some from the WWII Period. There is also a necklace, and a very interesting stick pin that represents multiple awards. Definitely some great items here!
The Items Featured In This Lot:
- One Stick Pin Buttonhole Chain, with Multiple Attached Miniature Awards. These include the 1914 EKII, Anhalt 1914-1918 Frederick Cross, Wilhelm I Centennial Award, Furs Vaterland Veteran's Medal for Combatants with Laurel & Sword, and Silver Wound Badge.
- One Imperial German WWI 3rd Class Wound Badge Stick Pin in Black
- One Imperial German WWI 2nd Class Wound Badge Stick Pin in Silver
- One Imperial German WWI Prussian Iron Cross 1914 Stick Pin
- One Imperial German WWI 1914-1916 Iron Cross Patriotic Necklace. We could surmise this was for women, and intended for their soldier sweetheart to give to them.
- One Imperial German WWI Ribbon Bar Stick Pin for 1914 EKI, 1914 EKII, and 3rd Class Wound Badge in Black.
- One Imperial German WWI Ribbon Bar Stick Pin for 1914 EKI, 1914 EKII, and Hindenberg Cross with Swords.
- One Imperial German WWI Ribbon Bar Stick Pin for 1914 EKI, 1914 EKII, Hindenberg Cross with Swords, and 3rd Class Wound Badge in Black.
- One Imperial German WWI Ribbon Bar Stick Pin for 1914 EKII, and Hindenberg Cross with Swords.
- One Imperial German WWI Iron Cross 1914-1916 Patriotic Pin , attached to two WWI German Coins, with a horizontal pinback.
- One Imperial German Eagle Stick Pin marked RVF 1883. We have not been able to identify which organization this is from.
- THREE One German WWII National Socialist State Veteran's Association Enameled stick pins - NSRKB. One of these is a small wartime "Iron Cross" design, with another being the "Shield" type showing the Kyffhäuser monument. The third is a larger example, with a 50 on top, indicating 50 years of membership in the veteran's association.
All stick pins and other items come ready to research and display!
- This product is available for international shipping.
- Not eligible for payment with Paypal or Amazon