Original German WWI & WWII Medal Grouping With Tinnies Featuring War Merit Cross and Wound Badge - 14 Items
Original Items: Only One Group of 14 Available. This is a fantastic assortment of WWII German awards and decorations. They are offered in wonderful condition and is a great group of items for the new collector looking for a place to start or a seasoned collector needing items to fill the gaps in their collections.
The Items In This Group:
- War Merit Crosses 2nd Class with Swords (For Soldiers): No ribbon present and almost all of the original wash is missing. This award was given to soldiers for exceptional service "not in direct connection with combat".
- WWI “Hindenburg” Cross With Ribbon: Good condition with minor oxidation and fading to the ribbon.
- 2nd Class 25 Year Civil Service Award: No Ribbon
- Silver Wound Badge: Little of the silver wash is retained. The reverse features a full back and is maker marked 107 (Carl Wild, Hamburg).
- WWII Japanese Order of the Sacred Treasure 8th Class: Good condition with minor wear and fading.
- x9 Various Tinnies: "Tinnies" (Veranstaltungsabzeichen - Event Badge) are small commemorative pins or medals, acquired when one attended a specific event held in Germany. They were often made of thin stamped metal, bakelite, or even pressed paper. Many of these were given out as part of the WHW (Winterhilfswerk - Winter Help Work) Organization, which often involved Germans traveling quite a bit to help out the war effort. Some are missing their pinbacks and have paint loss.
A lovely assortment of items ready for display.
- This product is available for international shipping.
- Not eligible for payment with Paypal or Amazon