Original German WWI & WWII Medal and Tinnie Pins Lot Featuring WWI Wound Badge- 25 Items
Original Items: Only One Lot of 25 Available. This is a great set of German WWI and WWII era Tinnies and other collectibles, acquired from when the soldier was overseas in Germany. There are 25 in this set, though some are broken and missing pieces, which have fallen off over the years. Please see photos for finer details.
Some of The Items Featured:
- WWI Hollow Back Silver Wound Badge
- West Wall Medal: Different ribbon
- Weimar Republic German Legion of Honor
- 1914/18 Commemorative War Medal
"Tinnies" (Veranstaltungsabzeichen - Event Badge) are small commemorative pins or medals, acquired when one attended a specific event held in Germany. They were often made of thin stamped metal, bakelite, or even pressed paper. Many of these were given out as part of the WHW (Winterhilfswerk - Winter Help Work) Organization, which often involved Germans traveling quite a bit to help out the war effort.
This set is FULL of research potential, and is just great. Ready to display!
- This product is available for international shipping.
- Not eligible for payment with Paypal or Amazon