Original English 1810 Flintlock Convertible Combination Pistol and Fowling Gun by Perry of London in Custom Wood Case
- Beautifully engraved with a silver nickel finish this combination smacks of distinct quality.
- Pistol is 17.5" overall length. Coaching Blunderbuss 25" overall length. Fowling piece is 45" in overall length.
- 26” Damascus barrel gets fitted to the wood pistol grip assembly and neatly becomes a walking stick with a spring-loaded tip.
- In the book BLUNDERBUSSES by D.R. BAXTER published in 1970. Baxter writes on page 33 in detail about "a strange flintlock gun, blunderbuss pistol, life preserver, and walking stick combination". The example photographed in the book is nearly identical to this one.
- Antique custom wood case that was recently converted to fit this combination flintlock and accessories.
A true Gentleman's traveling Blunderbuss that converts into an overcoat pistol for use in the City and then converts into a Fowling Piece while in the Country. Exceptionally rare and desirable this type of Combo Flintlock weapon was only purchased by the gentry and aristocracy. Offered in beautiful restored condition ready to display.
This product is available for international shipping.
IMA considers all of our antique guns as non-firing, inoperable and/or inert. Title 18, U.S. Code, Section 921(a)(16) defines antique firearms as all guns made prior to 1899. This law exempts antique firearms from any form of gun control or special engineering because they are not legally considered firearms. No FFL, C&R or any license is required to posses, transport, sell or trade Antique guns. All rifles and muskets sold by IMA that were manufactured prior to 1899 are considered Antiques by the US BATF (United States Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco & Firearms). Therefore, all of IMA's Antique guns may be shipped to all US States and most nations around the world.
These antique guns are not sold in live condition. They are sold as collector’s items or as wall hangers. Any attempt at restoring an antique gun to be operational is strongly discouraged and is done so at the risk of the customer. By purchasing an antique gun from IMA you thereby release IMA, its employees and corporate officers from any and all liability associated with use of our Antique guns.
Pre-1899 Manufacture, no licenses required, allowed to ship to almost any deliverable address across the globe. Please note that for international shipping, these MUST be shipped using UPS WW Services.
Not eligible for payment with Paypal or Amazon