Original British WWII Royal Artillery Lieutenant Battledress Uniform Set
Original Items: Only One Set Available. This is a fantastic rare World War Two British Royal Artillery Uniform set consisting of the following items:
- WW2 British 1940 Pattern Battledress Blouse. It bears original data label to the interior is dated 1945 with Broad Arrow and manufactured by COHEN & CO. in Size No. 18. it is also stamped with a broad arrow by the war department. Features Royal Artillery Patches and 21st Army Group patches to both shoulders, a Glider Pilot patch to left chest along with multiple medal ribbons. The jacket is in very good condition. We cannot explain the Glider Pilot patch on the Artillery uniform so this could be a post war addition, but all patches do appear to be original.
Collar to shoulder: 11"
Shoulder to sleeve: 24.5"
Shoulder to shoulder: 18"
Chest width: 24"
Waist width: 21.5"
Hip width: 20"
Front length: 26"
- WWII British Beret with Bullion embroidered Royal Artillery "flaming grenade" collar badge (worn because standard cap badge was often thought to be too large). The beret is nicely dated in the interior 1944 with maker information. Size is 7 5/8 and it is offered in very good condition.
- British Army battle dress trousers in by Moss Bros & Co in excellent condition.
Overall a wonderful set for display with some moth but overall will make a fantastic rare display at an exceptionally affordable price.
- This product is available for international shipping.
- Eligible for all payments - Visa, Mastercard, Discover, AMEX, Paypal, Amazon & Sezzle