Original British WWII Bren .303cal MkI MkII Parts Set with Demilled Receiver
Original Item: Very few available. Still retaining the original choice live barrel, IMA is pleased to offer a small selection of now really hard to find British WW2 Bren Gun Parts Sets complete with torch cut Receivers imported over 10 years ago.
- Demilled Mk 1 Receiver with Mark 1 drum back sight assembly. Enfield or Inglis manufacture.
- Mark 2 Barrel assembly with regulator.
- Mark 2 Bipod, non-adjustable. Styles Vary.
- Late Mark 1 or Early Mk 2 Butt / Lower Assembly with bent steel butt plate. May be missing front or rear tripod mounting pins.
- All relevant internal parts as photographed.
- Each Set comes with a standard Bren Box Magazine where permitted.
Now that LIVE barrels are no longer importable and with the recent introduction of an BATF approved semi-automatic Bren system, this may very well be your last opportunity to get a hold of one of these excellent WW2 parts sets. Receiver and parts manufacturers vary, as these were in service for years, and received spare parts from many sources. All receivers marked Enfield or Inglis. Very few available.
NOTE: All parts sets are picked to order, so there can be a lead time of up to a week before shipment during peak demand times.
This product is not available for shipping in US state(s)
This product is not available for international shipping.
- This item is completely legal within the USA. International Military Antiques, Inc observes all Federal, State and Local laws. Everything for sale on ima-usa.com is completely legal to own, trade, transport and sell within the United States of America. Every display machinegun and machine gun parts set and gun sold by IMA, Inc is engineered to be inoperable according to guidelines provided by the US Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (BATF).
Magazines are stored and shipped from our PA location, and will be omitted if not permitted at delivery location.
High Capacity Magazine Laws & Restrictions
Due to State & Federal law we do not ship magazines that exceed the following capacities to the following locations.
California - 10 round maximum for all magazines.
Colorado - 15 round maximum for all magazines.
Connecticut - 10 round maximum for all magazines.
Hawaii - 10 round maximum for all magazines.
Illinois - 15 round maximum for Chicago and Aurora. 10 round maximum for Oak Park and Cook County.
Maryland - 20 round maximum for all magazines.
Massachusetts - 10 round maximum for all magazines
New Jersey - 10 round maximum for all magazines.
New York- 7 round maximum for all magazines.
Washington, D.C. - 10 round maximum for all magazines.
- Not eligible for payment with Paypal or Amazon