Original British 1902 Royal Army Medical Corps Lieutenant Colonel
Original Items: Only One Set Available. Beautifully made, no doubt for the great DURBAR of 1903 celebrating the accession of King Edward VIII to the throne and probably used at the great DURBAR of 1911 celebrating the accession of King George the V to the throne when the King and his Queen Mary made a state visit to India.
This uniform set consists of the following:
- Blue melton cloth tunic with scarlet piping, black velvet collar and cuffs and gold lace. Gilt King's crown buttons and rank insignia in gold mounted with gilded braid epaulettes.
- Matching dress trousers with black mohair braid with oak leaf and acorn designs down each leg.
- Regimental Officer's waist belt of black leather with gold including both sword carrying straps that can be used when inverted as cross straps for a document pouch to center of back.
- Gilt belt buckle with King's crown over "E.R.I." (EDWARD, KING, EMPEROR).
- Ball top blue cloth Royal Army Medical Corp officers helmet.
A high ranking officer's finest from the time of Great
This product is available for international shipping.
Eligible for all payments - Visa, Mastercard, Discover, AMEX, Paypal, Amazon & Affirm