Original 20th Century Field Gear Collector's Set - Haversacks, Canteen, Ammo Pouch, Sling
Original Items: Only One Set Available. Recently acquired from a large military collection purchase, this is a very nice set of original & reproduction items, including helmets, a hat, and bayonets. Over the years many collectors assembly a wide variety of original and reproduction items, as well as post war items. We are offering these items as collector's sets, which can then be researched and used to maybe give some budding collector a start. Some of these may have been produced or modified for reenactment use. Please consult the pictures for condition and other details.
This set is made up of the following items:
- TWO Original Turn of the Century U.S. M1898 / 1904 Spanish American War Style Haversacks with faded markings.
- Original U.S. WWI M1910 Catridge Belt for 1903 Springfield Stripper Clips, in Service worn condition with some damage and faded markings.
- Original U.S. WWI M1910 Aluminum Canteen with Cup in Carrier.
- Original U.S. WWII Issue M1928 Haversack dated 1942 in service worn condition.
- Original U.S. WWII M-1941 USMC 2nd Pattern Haversack Upper Bag dated 1945. Heavily modified with shoulder straps removed.
- Original Soviet Russian Post War Mosin Nagant ammo pouch with Oil Bottles / Service Kit inside.
- Original Soviet Russian Post War Mosin Nagant Sling.
Ready to research and display!
- This product is available for international shipping.
- Eligible for all payments - Visa, Mastercard, Discover, AMEX, Paypal, Amazon & Sezzle