Norman Spangenhelm Nasal Helmet - 18G Steel with Leather Liner
New Made Item: The spangenhelm was quite popular throughout the medieval era, and for good reason, as it was a simple yet effective helmet that any warrior would happily wear into battle, and that is no different when it comes to this Norman Spangenhelm helmet. The spangenhelm is quite similar to the nasal helmet, differing less in appearance and more in construction, as the spangenhelm was crafted from multiple pieces of metal, while the nasal helmet was a single piece.
This Norman spangenhelm features the hallmarks that typically accompany Norman style. It is crafted from 18 gauge steel and features metal strap reinforcements that serve to enhance the protective power of the helm. It also features a ridged nasal guard with eye relief, which works wonders for delivering that added touch of extra defense. The interior of the helmet features suspension leather liner and an all leather chinstrap.
This Norman Spangenhelm is an excellent addition to any collection of arms and armor or for use in sparring or historical reenactments.
- Fabricated From 18 Gauge Steel.
- Includes a genuine Leather Liner and Chinstrap.
- Features a Nasal Guard with Eye Relief.
- Welded Strap Reinforcements.
- Great Protection for Sparring, Reenactments, and More.
- Size Large.
NOTE: Helmet stand pictured is not included, but is available separately.
- This product is available for international shipping.
- Eligible for all payments - Visa, Mastercard, Discover, AMEX, Paypal, Amazon & Sezzle