Lot of Original and Reproduction Soviet WWII Field Equipment and Uniform Items -20 Items Total
Original and Reproduction Items: Items are labeled below: Lot of Original and Reproduction WWII Soviet Field Gear and Uniform items. Perfect for the reenactor, or to kit out a mannequin for a display! The lot consists of the following items:
- M-1943 Pattern Gymnastroika Shirt with Infantry Piped Shoulder Boards. Roughly a US size Small. Shirt is believed to be a post war example.
- M-1943 Pattern Pants. US size Small. Post War
- Pilotka Cap. Wartime Green Star affixed to the front. Post War. Marked size 58
- F1 Grenade Pouch. Wartime manufacture. Unissued. Faint Markings.
- PPSH-41/PPS-43 Submachine Gun Sling. Postwar.
- (x2)Matched Set of REPRODUCTION Leather early war ammunition pouches.
- Soviet Issue Tea Mug.
- Rifle Ammunition Pouch. Artificial Leather/Leather construction. Postwar
- PPSH-41 Ammunition Pouch. Wartime Manufacture.
- Pair of Canvas Puttees (Leg Wraps)
- Meshok Backpack. Wartime, or early post war manufacture.
- Snow Overwhites in Bag. Jacket and Pants. Postwar but identical to WWII Issue.
- Cook Pot. Postwar manufacture. Identical to WWII.
- Soviet Stalingrad Medal. Postwar manufacture
- Spare Wartime Made Tunic Buttons
- Inscribed Prewar photo of Soviet Soldier.
- (x2) Pairs of Spare Uniform Shoulder Boards. One set with rank.
- M-91/30 Bayonet
- This product is available for international shipping.
- Eligible for all payments - Visa, Mastercard, Discover, AMEX, Paypal, Amazon & Sezzle