German WWII Karabiner K98k New Made Display Rifle
New Made Item: The Karabiner 98 Kurz (often abbreviated Kar98k, K98, 98k, K98k) is a bolt action rifle chambered for the 7.92×57mm Mauser cartridge that was adopted in 1935 as the standard service rifle by the German Wehrmacht in WWII. It was one of the final developments in the long line of Mauser military rifles. Although supplemented by semi- and fully automatic rifles during WW2, it remained the primary German service rifle until the end of World War Two in 1945. Millions were captured by the Soviets at the conclusion of the war and the Soviet Union gave them as military aid widely. The Karabiner 98k therefore continues to appear in conflicts across the world as they are taken out of storage during times of strife.
This is the finest replica on the market today. The look and feel are just like an original. Stock made from hard wood with sturdy metal (zinc) functional parts, the bolt functions (nothing can be chambered) and the cocked trigger gives a satisfying snap. This is a premier collector's replica, perfect for historical display, reenactment, or a burglar’s decoy left just outside your gun safe!
We also offer SEPARATELY a top quality leather sling with wartime markings, 98k Bayonet (will not mount to gun without modification) and multiple other 98k accessories.
Length: 43.7" Weight: 6.25 Lbs
This product is not available for shipping in US state(s)
Connecticut, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Wisconsin
This product is not available for international shipping.
- This item is completely legal within the USA. International Military Antiques, Inc observes all Federal, State and Local laws. Everything for sale on ima-usa.com is completely legal to own, trade, transport and sell within the United States of America. Every display machinegun and machine gun parts set and gun sold by IMA, Inc is engineered to be inoperable according to guidelines provided by the US Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (BATF).
Muzzle of barrel has RED PLUG as required by US LAW. Not available for export or in some US locations. This is a replica display gun that can never be engineered to fire a live round therefore no license of any kind is required to purchase this item.
Imitation New Made Inert Gun Laws:-
CALIFORNIA and KANSAS:
Imitation Firearms, regardless of date, may only be shipped:
1. In conjunction with a frame or presentation box; or
2. Solely for export in interstate or foreign commerce; or
3. Solely for use in theatrical or re-enactment productions; or
4. For use in certified sporting events or competitions; or
5. For use in military or civil defense or ceremonial activities; or
6. For public display authorized by public or private schools:
CONNECTICUT, MASSACHUSETTS, WISCONSIN and MINNESOTA:
All replicas of antique firearms (pre-1898) are allowed. We will not ship replicas of modern firearms (post-1898) to these states.
NEW YORK STATE AND PUERTO RICO:
Replicas of antique firearms (pre-1898) are allowed. We will only ship replicas of modern firearms (post-1898) to theatrical, re-enactment, military, police or other government accounts.
Not eligible for payment with Paypal or Amazon